DOG LET REAMER
Dog let reamer can be connected in drill string and achieve a slight reaming when drilling.
The tool has two sets of upper and lower spiral reaming blades. The lower blade group is responsible for the reaming while drilling or the forward drilling during the drilling process, and the upper blade group is responsible for the back reaming during the tripping process. The main function of the tool is to reduce the severity of doglegs problem in directional wells, remove micro-doglegs and small steps in the well, in swelling shale formations and creeping salt gypsum beds, ooze rocks, coal beds and other well sections Enlarging a borehole with a diameter slightly larger than the theoretical diameter of the drill bit can reduce the time of drilling operations during conventional drilling, and ensure safe and smooth operations such as tripping, electrical testing, casing running, and expansion packer installation. In addition, the tool also has the function of clearing the cuttings bed in directional wells and effectively controlling the ECD of horizontal wells and extended reach wells.
1. A single component, no moving parts, the strength is higher than the strength of the drill pipe connected to it;
2. Connected to a drill pipe string, for most derricks, it does not affect the string placement and the operation of the second deck;
3. Hydraulic and mechanical double action destroys and clears the cuttings bed;
4. The double core feature can expand the hole size larger than the tool diameter;
5. The spiral blade helps to improve the stability of the drill string during operation;
6. The upper and lower cutting structures can achieve reaming or back reaming;
7. It can be used for hole workover before electrical survey, casing running, expansion packer running, etc.;
8. Minimize or eliminate micro dogleg problem;
9. Reduce the reaming time and pass times.
If you are interested in this product, please fill out the form below and send us your needs, and we will reply to you as soon as possible!