DYX-A HYDRAULIC LINER HANGER
DYX-A hydraulic liner hanger, designed with single cone and single row slips structure, is hydraulically set by applying pressure through the run-in string. After brass ball is dropped to ball seat in landing collar, high pressure fluid acts on piston inside cylinder and move slips upward the cone to the set position.
1. Be set hydraulically, suitable for shallow and medium-depth wells.
2. Working with ball-setting carrier, suitable for horizontal and highly-deviated wells.
3. Sealing element is made from nitrile/fluorine rubber, rating temperature 120℃/200℃.
4. Main parts are made with high-strength alloy steel providing high burst/collapse resistance.
5. Setting tool can be easily released just by slacking off certain weight and using right hand rotation.
6. Retrievable pack-off bushing can be retrieved with setting tool, avoid drilling-out.
If you are interested in this product, please fill out the form below and send us your needs, and we will reply to you as soon as possible!