STAGE CEMENTING COLLAR ACCESSORIES
The accessories of MSC-A/HSC-A Stage Cementer include a first-stage plug, free-fall opening plug, closing plug, shut-off baffle and pumping-down opening plug. Being made of rubber or aluminum, these parts are easily drillable.
1. The shut-off baffle is installed in the casing coupling, one joint above the float collar, used for pumping pressure of first-stage plug.
2. The first-stage plug is used to isolate the first-stage cement and drilling fluid. On the end of displacement, the first-stage plug lands and effects a seal against the shut-off baffle.
3. Featuring streamline shape and filled with lead, the free-fall opening plug can quickly free-fall to the lower sliding sleeve. When pressure is applied to the casing, it can open the circulation ports.
4. The closing plug is used to isolate the second-stage cement and drilling fluid. When running to the upper sliding sleeve, it effect a seat in the stage cementer. Pressure is applied to the casing and the circulation ports are closed.
5. The pump-down opening plug is used for continuous cementing operation and in deviated wells. It can open the circulation ports directly and quickly, while the free-fall opening plug needs longer time waiting for falling.
If you are interested in this product, please fill out the form below and send us your needs, and we will reply to you as soon as possible!
ADDRESS：No.56 Xingye Road, Mudanjiang City, Heilongjiang, China.